There are 12 things to keep in mind when creating an effective brochure
1. Decide on a concept, theme and structure.
2. Be unique and creative (Very important part in creating an effective brochure, need to push yourself)
3. Know the print size.
4. Use print bleed.
5. Use high resolution.
6. Usage of fonts. (Choose a typeface that would fit the purpose of the brochure and the company)
7. Use headlines, bullet points, charts and images.
8. Include a call to action.
9. Make attention-grabbing designs.
10. Make an interesting cover.
11. Use the correct paper.
12. Make it worth keeping.
To get further details, click on the link below